[macvoiceover] Re: Infovox Voices

I love those voices, but I've found some times they tend to slir words together.

Thanks.

Chris, who has one heck of a hurting ear due to blowing a police whistle full volume in a prank phone caller's ear. ----- Original Message ----- From: "Richie Gardenhire" <richiegardenhire@xxxxxxx>
To: <macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Thursday, July 24, 2008 7:23 PM
Subject: [macvoiceover] Infovox Voices

Hello, I want to permanently install InfoVox voices on both my iMac and Mac Mini. I have the demo of the voices on my Mac Mini already, but I want to take the least expensive route for my iMac. Any suggestions and/or recommendations would be greatly appreciated. Thanks. Richie Gardenhire, Anchorage, Alaska.