[macvoiceover] Re: Imap4 Accounts

  • From: MaryLee Perkins <marylee925@xxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 20 Apr 2008 08:35:36 -0500

I have found it easier to delete the account and add it again, than to try to find a mistake.

On Apr 20, 2008, at 7:23 AM, Rejean Proulx wrote:

I have looked at every option and called Apple to no avail.

I have a dream host account with imap4 email. under Windows I use Thunder Bird and can retrieve all saved mailboxes and it syncs them. My apple will not retrieve or sync to my mailboxes on the server. I can't find any settings that might affect this. I am open to suggestions as I would like to be able to look at my saved mail. I can create saved folders under windows and when I try to create the same mailbox on Mac is says that it already exists, so I know that it is really on the server.