[macvoiceover] Re: Imap4 Accounts

Have you looked under the mailbox menu option in Apple Mail?
On Apr 19, 2008, at 2:54 PM, Rejean Proulx wrote:

I have a dream host account with imap4 email. under Windows I use Thunder Bird and can retrieve all saved mailboxes and it syncs them. My apple will not retrieve or sync to my mailboxes on the server. I can't find any settings that might affect this. I am open to suggestions as I would like to be able to look at my saved mail. I can create saved folders under windows and when I try to create the same mailbox on Mac is says that it already exists, so I know that it is really on the server.