[macvoiceover] Re: Image Scan

  • From: Rejean Proulx <rejean@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 2 Jun 2009 06:38:08 -0400

Seeing the scan was easy, I got my wife to look. Scanning can be done with sighted help. I am just wondering how to adjust the initial page size without help.

On 2-Jun-09, at 5:38 AM, Marcy Weinberg wrote:

If you can't see the scan, I'm wondering how you know it's the wrong size? I got Read Iris about 3 weeks ago and am still trying to get it to scan so I can read the document in text edit. Marcy
On Jun 1, 2009, at 9:53 PM, Rejean Proulx wrote:

I know how to read, the question is how to scan with a MAC? After the first scan the box comes up the wrong size. How do you resize it without sighted help.

On 1-Jun-09, at 6:44 PM, David Poehlman wrote:

all you do with tif is recognize.

On Jun 1, 2009, at 5:41 PM, Rejean Proulx wrote:

We bought Read Iris, so we scanned, or tried to scan some TIF files using Image Capture. When you open Image Capture it takes the first scan and sets the size. In our case it was way too small. It seems to require sighted help to adjust the size of the box. Does anyone have a way around this? That part of it does not seem to be accessible.

Rejean Proulx

Rejean Proulx

Wordy Mom
Think positive,