[macvoiceover] Re: I'd like help with eliminating warning, after repair permissions.

  • From: Brett Campbell <blindinnovator@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 29 Aug 2009 20:51:55 -0600

Thanks David.

Sent from my iPhone

On Aug 29, 2009, at 8:10 PM, David Poehlman <david.poehlman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx > wrote:

yeah, some of got the warning, we're waiting/hoping/looking? for a solution.

On Aug 29, 2009, at 9:18 PM, Brett Campbell wrote:

I just ran repair permissions. It's really cool because it shows an estimated time and percentage towards completion. Anyway, I received a warning at the bottom of the results table. It says, Warning SUID file system/ library/ coreservices/ remotemanagement/ ARDAgent. app/ contents/ MacOs/ ARDAgent" has been modified and will not be repaired.

I recall David saying we shouldn't have warnings and to resolve them with a combo update. Is there a way to resolve the warning with a new update from a disc?

Brett