[macvoiceover] IPod Touch

  • From: "Lena Contreras" <lenac@xxxxxxx>
  • To: "Voice Over" <macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 21 Sep 2010 11:42:59 -0700

I'm doing some research for a vision loss support group in my town about the Iphone, Ipad and Ipod touch. I know that the Iphone will support braille displays, do the Ipad and Ipod Touch have that capability? I heard that the Ipad will when the software update comes out but don't know about the Ipod Touch. Lena