[macvoiceover] Re: IPhone and VpoiceOver

  • From: "brandt" <brandt.steenkamp@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 1 May 2010 09:19:05 +0200

The best I know of is reviews done on the iPod touch by mike Arrigo on blind cool tech. There are quite a few others as well. digitalDaragh of listen and learn recordings also did an iPhone review.

I would, however recommend those done by Mike.

Regards,

Brandt
----- Original Message ----- From: "Vaughan Dodd" <vdodd.adsl@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>