[macvoiceover] Re: IOS4: Folders

  • From: David Poehlman <david.poehlman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 23 Jun 2010 13:56:06 -0400

actually, it doesn't matter where the second app is, you just slide to it and
lift your finger and double tap and it's done showing you the name of the
folder.  I see you can change the name of the folder but I've not figured that
out yet.

On Jun 23, 2010, at 1:37 PM, Peggy Fleischer wrote:

I have put all of my apps in folders.
What you do is first find two apps that you think go together such as two news
apps or two bible related apps. Move them so that they are on the same page if
they are not already on the same page.
Next, double tap and hold on the first app till you hear the sound that you
normally hear when moving or deleting an app. Slide your finger toward your
other choice of app till you hear voiceover tell you that your first app is on
your second app and split tap once. You will then hear voiceover tell you what
type of folder has been created such as  "news or "bible" Actually, I think
when I put my bibles together voiceover said "lifestyle" at this point you are
able to edit the name of the folder if you don't like the name voiceover
assigns. If you are happy with the name, double tap or you can press the home
button and your folder is there with the two apps in it. You can add up to
twelve apps to this folder using the same steps of dragging the app to the
folder you created.
I hope I have explained this clearly.

        Peggy Fleischer
peggyfleischer@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Jude 1:24  Now to Him who is able to keep you from stumbling, And to present
you
faultless Before the presence of His glory with exceeding joy,
1:25  To God our Savior, Who alone is wise, Be glory and majesty, Dominion
and power, Both now and forever. Amen.