[macvoiceover] IMPORTANT! FROM THE LIST ADMIN, off topic messages, please read!

  • From: Keith Reedy <WA9DRO@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 28 Apr 2008 14:40:43 -0400

Hi folks,

Boy, I hate to write these kind of messages.

Last week we had several hundred messages come over the list and several of them according to the list guidelines were off topic.

First of all, lets take a look at what we are trying to do with this list and that is to learn and USE Voiceover with the MAC, so when you write your message, ask your self, does this have anything to do with learning and using Voiceover with the MAC? If it does not, please put the letters "OT" for offtopic, in the subject line, so that the rest of us can choose to read it or not.

Folks, please help me with this. This list has become a great place to learn about Voiceover, but, we can't learn with helpful messages intermixed with off topic messages.

This list will soon reach 100 members and we can be a help to many if we will just stay with in the guidelines.

Thank you so much.

Keith Reedy, list admin