[macvoiceover] Re: I seem to have broken 'vo+j' in Apple Mail

  • From: Krister Ekstrom <krister@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 19 Feb 2009 10:50:40 +0100

You don't need to stop interacting with the messages table to delete a message. I do it all the time and it works.

/Krister

19 feb 2009 kl. 01.10 skrev Marty Rimpau:

Hi all, I have a problem where when I want to press vo j to go back to
the messages table, it acts like I've interacted with the message
table, and I have to stop interacting with the table to delete the
message, or at least, to get back to the message table, so is this
supposed to happen, and if not, how does one stop this, because if you
have to stop interacting with the table each time, than vo j is more of
a pain than pressing enter, and command w to close each message, so
thanks for any assistance.
On Wed, 18 Feb 2009 16:17:20 -0500, Dave Hunt wrote:

Hello List!

I seem to have accidentally configured Apple Mail such that, when in
the messages table, the keystroke 'vo+j' no longer moves VO to the
message view area and starts reading.  Similarly, 'vo+j', when in a
message, no longer goes back to the 'messages' table.  How can I
restore this behavior?

Thanks,

Dave   (twitter:  wx1gdave)

Marty