[macvoiceover] Re: I love my Mac

  • From: Chris Gilland <clgilland07@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 5 Jul 2008 06:47:32 -0400

Well, the problem that I am having is that once I hijack my audio, I lose all audio output. I know you can easily set the output source if recording from an audio input, but I didn't see anything to unsilence audio with system audio. Am I missing something?

Chris.
On Jul 5, 2008, at 1:23 AM, Sara wrote:

I did the following to get it to work but this was already posted to the list; I think the poster's name was Dan.
1. Hijack system audio but don't record yet.
2. Hijack the mic but don't record.
4. If that doesn't work, make sure you have the newest version of hijack that runs on your Tiger.
5. If it still doesn't work then I've no idea.
Sara
----- Original Message ----- From: "Chris Gilland Desktop" <clgilland07@xxxxxxxxx>