[macvoiceover] Re: I have succumbed!

  • From: patrickneazer <patrickneazer@xxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 29 Jun 2009 22:19:32 -0400

Hello Chris and all:

Rock on Chris (smile). And, unfortunately I cannot assist with your contacts question. Never had one of those.

I know others will step forward to assist you better on your journey.
On Jun 29, 2009, at 8:57 PM, Chris Hofstader wrote:

I got mine today as well. Tomorrow, I'll start stepping through while listening to Shane's and Josh's audio introductions as they both seemed pretty cool before I actually got the gadget and, now with iPhone in hand, I'll get down to some real study.

BTW: Does anyone know how to get contacts from a Windows Mobile Smart Phone onto an iPhone?

cdh
On Jun 29, 2009, at 8:37 PM, Donna Goodin wrote:

Hey Patrick, David, and all,

Well, I’m now the proud new owner of an Iphone. Seems cool, but at the moment I’m feeling very lost.
Donna

Take good care and I wish you enough.

Love

Me