[macvoiceover] Re: I have succumbed!

  • From: Keith Reedy <wa9dro@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 30 Jun 2009 08:00:11 -0400

Donna,

I like the way you talk, grin, smile.

Actually, I am kinda enjoying setting back and letting others give the answers and whining because I don't have an iPhone yet.

It looks like August for me and by that time you folks will have all of the bugs worked out, then all I need to do is ask you guys how to...

Keith Reedy

On Jun 30, 2009, at 6:49 AM, Donna Goodin wrote:

You know, given all his work moderating this list, Apple should just give him one. After all, it'd be much easier for him to field list members' questions if he actually used the phone ...
Cheers,
Donna