[macvoiceover] Re: I have succumbed!

  • From: patrickneazer <patrickneazer@xxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 29 Jun 2009 23:20:51 -0400

Hello Donna and all:

Great job ... knew you could do it (smile).

That is why the flick move will be your best friend (smile). You can find things you never thought were there and possibly didn't even want them there in the first place (smile).

If it is any consolation that was the most difficult thing I had to do with my Iphone. I could set up the password well enough ... I made a dummy password in the beginning and then called into change it. However, I could not find the save button either. When I called the nice people at AT&T the lady told me what I was looking for and where it was and wouldn't you know it ... she was right on the money and I could find it (wink). Collaborative efforts sure do work (smile).

Get some sleep and off you go tomorrow (smile). It is going to be a great day and remember help is only a keyboard away (grin).

Play with the ringtones for a little comic relief ... some I like and others are growing on me.

Take care
On Jun 29, 2009, at 11:11 PM, Donna Goodin wrote:

Thanks, Patrick!!!! I think I got it. The problem was that after I made the recording, I couldn’t find the Save button. But I think I finally did. Sheesh! The learning curve on this thing is like climbing Mount Everst!

I would also echo others’ feedback, that it would be really helpful if VO gave you better feedback on password fields.

I think I’ll knock off for now.  Some sleep would do me good. *smile*

Hanging in there,
Donna