[macvoiceover] Re: I have succumbed!

  • From: "Donna Goodin" <goodindo@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 29 Jun 2009 23:11:41 -0400

Thanks, Patrick!!!! I think I got it.  The problem was that after I made the
recording, I couldn't find the Save button.  But I think I finally did.
Sheesh! The learning curve on this thing is like climbing Mount Everst!

I would also echo others' feedback, that it would be really helpful if VO
gave you better feedback on password fields.

I think I'll knock off for now.  Some sleep would do me good. *smile*

Hanging in there,

Donna