[macvoiceover] Re: I have finally made the switch!

  • From: Krister Ekstrom <krister@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 12 Oct 2008 19:59:47 +0200

12 okt 2008 kl. 17.11 skrev Keith Reedy:

Hey congrats,

I hope that you learn to love your MAC as I do.

I surely will, when i have solved the problems i'm right now pondering over, for example, how come i could log in and access shared files on my borrowed MacMini using my windows machine without having to give an username or password, whilst on the Imac, i'll have to give a username or password when i want to access files that are shared using a Windows computer... Not that i want my computer to be wide open, but i just want to know how you turn on/off the name/password requirement for windows users. Hope y'all follow me.
/Krister