[macvoiceover] Re: I have finally made the switch!

Hey congrats,

I hope that you learn to love your MAC as I do.

Keith Reedy

On Oct 11, 2008, at 4:33 AM, Krister Ekstrom wrote:

Yes people, i'm so excited i can hardly write, for in front of me is my very own Imac! I'm finally on my way to saying bye bye M$! Allthough i have borrowed a Mac for a while i will probably have some questions along the way, so i hope y'all can bear with me as i make the final transition over to the beloved Osx. Thanks and have a great day everyone, oh and sorry for the cross posting, i just felt so excited to share some good news with you.
--
/Krister