[macvoiceover] Re: I figured out how to upload files

  • From: "Marty Rimpau" <mrimpau@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 12 Mar 2009 21:48:41 -0700

Hi Chantel, with sendspace, at least, I have found that initially, when
the location of the folder is documents, where you want to upload from,
that then, you have to do a left click, which is vo shift space, but
after you change a folder location, as I did, I now find that I don't
need to left click, in fact, when I tried, it didn't respond, after I
had changed the folder location, so then I vo space barred, on the
choose file button, and the dialog promptly opened for me.  Incidently,
the file browser does not appear in list view, so you need to explore
the pop up button, and if the folder you want isn't there, then go to
the folder that is your home folder, and vo space bar on this, then vo
right arrow over to the file table, and type the name of the folder you
wish to upload from, and you can expand this with either vo backslash,
or right arrow, and look for your file, then press the choose button to
select your file.  I know most people use column view, but I'm use to
list view, but to each his own.
On Thu, 12 Mar 2009 20:41:31 -0700 (PDT), Chantel Cuddemi wrote:

Hey, all,
I have successfully figured out how you cna upload files on the mac.
What you need to do is press control option command f five to route the
voiceover cursor to the mouse, and then you must press control option
shift space to click on teh button.
After you click on the button, a dialogue will pop up, and if you
scroll to the right, you wil see a file browser. You must interact with
the file brower. Once you find the file you wish to upload, you need to
stop interacting with the file browser, and click on the choose button.
It will then say closing dialogue.
Then after that. you continue with the normal procedure you perform
when you are trying to upload a file to a site.
I did this tonight, and I was able to upload three files successfully.
I will talk to you later,
Chantel. Thanks,

Marty