[macvoiceover] Re: How to remove programs?

  • From: Dan Eickmeier <va3ets@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 24 Jul 2009 21:56:34 -0400

Hi Robin, what you can do, is simplysend the .app file to the trash with command delete. You might want to also check in your library folder in your home folder, and also the one on the root of your harddrive, to see if there are any files under application support associated with that application, or any preference files in the preferences folders there.

On Jul 24, 2009, at 9:44 PM, Robin Kipp wrote:

Hi again,
OK OK, many newbie questions today... :-)
So I installed a program on my Mac Book that isn't accessible with VO and now wanna remove it. Now, how do i do that? In the System Profiler, there's a programs list but I think that only shows stuff that came with the laptop already. Please, can someone point me in the right direction?
Thanks!!!
Robin