[macvoiceover] Re: How to mount a Windows shared folder on your Mac

  • From: "David Truong" <bnfiles@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 23 Apr 2008 23:36:26 +1000

HI Dave,

That's the problem, I don't see any edit field or buttons when I press
command+k as it seems to do its search straight away.  I know they are there
as in the brief time when finder says "ready" I have tabbed and managed to
land on them before it starts doing its thing again.  But I have noticed
that if I type the address straight away after pressing command+k and I type
the correct address, it comes up no probs.  So you have just confirmed what
I noticed that voice-over is focused on the edit field on the launch of
command+k.  It's just funny that on my mac mini, voice-over isn't speaking
it.  But I'm not worried now that you have given me that quit command.