[macvoiceover] Re: How to mount a Windows shared folder on your Mac

HI Dave,

That's brilliant.  Do you know how I can fix the problem that seems to be
happening with my Mac Mini  and I am assuming it is at my end as no one I
have spoken seems to have experienced this problem where when I type
command+k to connect to a server, Voice-over seems to not speak for a while
and when I use the navigational keys to see what is happening, I just hear
voice-over say "busy" and I can't type anything.  Then periodically it'll
say "ready" then go back to being busy almost immediately.  When it is doing
this, no matter what I press - tab arrows, nothing happens.  It is like it
is doing what it is suppose to do and connecting to a server but it seems
like it just takes ages to do it.  If I'm lucky it'll connect after a while
but the real problem seems to happen when I in the rare occasions I get the
edit field, type in a wrong address.  This wouldn't be worrying me so much
if there was an option for leopard to not automatically connect to the last
address on the press of command+k.  In other words if there is a way to stop
this behaviour and let me connect manually, that'd be real cool.

I must say that since the behaviour of how leopard shows characters in edit
fields has been explained,  I'm really enjoying the mac a little more.

Thanks for any help on the above.

David Truong

EMail and Messenger:
davidtruong@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx