[macvoiceover] Re: How to add new functions to voiceOver

  • From: David Poehlman <david.poehlman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 21 Dec 2008 14:40:21 -0500

Well, saying the time is not a function of vo per se but there is a time of day apple script floating around which you can run from your desktop or ad as a keystroke to leopard via one of the utilities designed for this purpose.

On Dec 21, 2008, at 2:22 PM, Jonathan Chacón wrote:

Hello,

Is there any script language or any method to add new functions to
voiceOver? For example, any function to change between voices, say the time
or improve the accessibility level of an application
I need documentation about this because I have to make a inform about screen
readers

Thanks and regards
    Jonathan Chacón