[macvoiceover] Re: Hot key to speed up and slow down speech?

  • From: Daniela Rubio <mabuhay94@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 24 Nov 2011 00:18:36 +0100

you can use Vo Command wright or left arrow until getting to speech rate. Then,
up or down arrow.
The most simple way is Control speak wright with the trackpad, it changes the
speed immediately.

SALUDOS, DANIELA R.T.
MACNETICOS, APPLE Y ACCESIBILIDAD A TU ALCANCE.
 EN TWITTER: @macneticos
 NUESTRO BLOG EN:
www.macneticus.blogspot.com
Y EL PODCAST EN:`