[macvoiceover] Re: Hi everybody on the list!

  • From: Keith Reedy <keithreedy@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 12 Jan 2011 16:08:22 -0500

Cristina, hi to you as well.

Welcome to the MAC with Voiceover learning list.

I am a musician as well and I use GarageBand 6 which comes with the iLife 11
package, however, you can download GarageBand 6 from the mac app store.

Check out the list of guides and helps here,
http://www.icanworkthisthing.com/docs/mac_with_voiceover/index.shtml
And lots of audio and recording guides and helps here,
http://www.icanworkthisthing.com/docs/mac_with_voiceover/audio/

I switched to the mac nearly 6 years ago and never looked back!

Once again welcome.Keith Reedy
keithreedy@xxxxxxxxxxxx