[macvoiceover] Hi everybody on the list!

  • From: "Cristina Afonso" <cristina.g.afonso@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 12 Jan 2011 20:42:55 -0000

    Hi everybody on the list!

My name is Cristina Afonso.
I'm from Portugal and I'm a musitian. I work both as a music teacher and as a
pianist/singer performer. I'm a windows screenreader user but I am about to
convert to the Macintosh world with VoiceOver . I use a digital sound on the
stage and I already bought two labtop pc computers, spent lots of money and
both already died. I cannot cope anymore with all the windows bugs, with all
the stupid conflicts that mr. Jaws makes with my MAudio sound card so, Ihad
enough with windows and Jaws! I'm really glad to have found this list, Many
thanks for letting me in!
As a musitian, I would like to make audio recordings, use my usual pluggins and
more! I thank everybody in advance for the preciouse help that you will give to
me. When I learn well about VoiceOver and other things, please feel free to
rely on me too.

    Best regards!

    Cristina Afonso