[macvoiceover] Re: Hi, I am a new user and need some help

  • From: Travis Siegel <tsiegel@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 16 Nov 2010 08:01:03 -0600

If you don't interact with the text, you will get the behavior you describe. The way to solve this problem (as already mentioned) is to interact with the text first before pressing vo-a for read all. Then, if you need to stop reading, review text, or change something, then you can pick up where you currently are in the text just by pressing vo-a again.

Hope this helps.