[macvoiceover] Re: Help with safari and mail in SL

  • From: David Poehlman <david.poehlman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 19 Sep 2009 15:48:28 -0400

so you export them to where you want to export them to go and then import them.

On Sep 19, 2009, at 1:00 PM, Jeff Kisecker wrote:

I tried to do the Internet explorer favorates and import them, I can't find them. I'll have to try it again. Thanks!

Are there any instructions anywhere for apple mail to import outlook 2003 files?

Thanks!
On Sep 19, 2009, at 11:49 AM, David Poehlman wrote:

your iefavorites must be exported and then imported. your outlook mail must be exported and then imported.

On Sep 19, 2009, at 11:24 AM, Jeff Kisecker wrote:

Hi:

Things are going pretty well with my new Mac. I am having a couple of problems or questions though.

In mail, is there a way to import my mail from Outlook? If so, I haven't found the way yet.

Kind of the same question for Safari, can I import my \IE into safari?

Any help is appreciated.

Jeff Kisecker