[macvoiceover] Help I lost my email messages!

  • From: Russell Solowoniuk <rsolowoniuk@xxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 9 Aug 2009 14:42:03 -0600

Hi all,

Well, I set up a separate folder for my messages from this list, and then created a rule to automatically move the messages there. I then created a sub-folder in this folder to keep just the messages from this list that I wish to save.

So, I thought I'd do the same thing with my inbox. I created a folder called "Saved", went to my inbox, pressed command A to select all the messages, command X to cut them to the clipboard, navigated to my "saved" folder, pressed command V to paste, and heard the little ding that suggests that something went wrong. I quickly went back to my inbox hoping the messages were still there, but, of course, they weren't. I went back to the saved folder and no messages there either.

I closed the mail app, and opened it again, but still no messages! Any idea what may have happened to my messages? Any way to get them back?

Thanks,

Russell