[macvoiceover] Re: Hello new list members!

  • From: "Sara" <push649@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 22 Apr 2008 10:41:10 -0500

Yeah. I've had sales people who knew next to nothing about computers at all, never mind Macs. lol I think the store I am visiting tomorrow is a bit more serious and I think the techs should know at least how to boot the computer. lol Do you think they'll let me take a mac home to test for a week? Just kidding, in my dreams! Sara