[macvoiceover] Re: Hello, and newbie seeking manuals

  • From: Ignasi Cambra <ignasicambra@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 17 Jun 2009 15:29:22 -0400

Hi!
I remember you from the MSP list. Welcome to the Mac world... It's way better, you'll see. Well, at www.apple.com/accessibility you should be able to find that manual. Go to the Mac OS X section of the accessibility website, and then to something related to voiceover, or vision. To answer your second question, yes, you will be eligible for the Snow Leopard update, for $ $10.00. Definitely worth that money, believe me...
I hope you enjoy your new Mac!

Ignasi
On Jun 17, 2009, at 12:06 PM, Donna Goodin wrote:

Hi all,

I was on this list about a year ago, but have finally decided to take the plunge and get a Mac. I’m looking at the Iphone 3gs, so this seemed like a good time to switch my computer over as well. I have a couple of questions.

First, I followed the instructions in the message below, but the site seems to have changed. Where do I need to go to download the newest Getting Started manual?

Second, if I purchase my Mac this summer, will I be eligible for the Snow-Leopard upgrade due out in September?

Thanks in advance for all your help. It’s good to be back on the list, and I’m looking forward to new adventures with a Mac!
Cheers,
Donna