[macvoiceover] Re: Having VoiceOver start at log-in

  • From: Joy Cohn <jcohn@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 07 May 2008 12:00:33 -0700

For those who aren't able to see the panel:

Login Items is in the tabs and is a different type of setting, but isn't the
correct location. Login Options is the last entry in the list of accounts.
It is grayed out and cannot be selected until the editing is enabled.

Starting from Opening the System Preferences window and going to Accounts,
the Editing Lock is selected with five tabs.

I haven't yet worked out how to click it without using the mouse, but
clicking it asks for the system password.

Another five tabs and the first of however many accounts is selected. Press
the down arrow once for each account and then one more for the Login
Options.

From that point the Voiceover checkbox is seven tabs.

Hope that helps.

Joy