[macvoiceover] Re: Having VoiceOver start at log-in

  • From: "Neal Ewers" <neal.ewers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 7 May 2008 13:21:59 -0500

Rich, this is what I found as well by navigating.  The only tabs I could see
were two tabs (password, and login items.  Login items seemed not to contain
anything about VoiceOver.  I'll go play some more.  The chooser did work,
however.  And perhaps, so will my brain on second pass.  Then again...

Neal