[macvoiceover] Re: Got My New White Kitty Today

  • From: David Poehlman <david.poehlman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 2 Sep 2009 08:13:22 -0400

Some folk seem to be having issues with vo prefs reverting. The only thing I can think of is to export them and when they act up, just import the copy.

On Sep 1, 2009, at 10:14 PM, Sara wrote:

I know it's pretty cool isn't it the way that cat just upgrades its fur and you don't even notice except for the voice and such.
I find Alex better in some ways and worse in others.
I think he speaks more clearly but some words just drive me bananas. I suppose I need to check the pronunciation tab and see what I can fix. Does anybody know how to save VO preferences? I rebooted and all my verbosity was back to very verbose. I absolutely hate hate hate those help messages about what I am on.
I think they're somewhat useful for beginners, but not for me.
Sara