[macvoiceover] Re: Going back to Version 10.3 of iTunes?

Hey Mark,

To be fair, I did not see this post earlier on the list.

Write it up the way you want it and I will put it on,
www.icanworkthisthing.com
Keith Reedy
Click the link below to download MP3's of Keith Reedy's music as a gift from
Bibles For The Blind.

http://biblesfortheblind.org/download_music.shtml

God gives His best to those who leave the choice with Him.  J Hudson Taylor.