[macvoiceover] Re: Giving Someone a Machine From Fusion

  • From: "Ginny" <ginnyo@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 26 Apr 2008 21:08:11 -0500

Could you copy your files (or create a backup) and send to a backup drive
and then either use your system restore disk or simply delete all previous
folders--my documents, pst, etc.?
If this is what you want to do, you can find the backup tool in the start
menu/accessories/system tools/backup.  Or you could simply move all files
that you need to one spot--c drive, my documents, etc.--and send them over
to an external drive.
I could be mistaking what you're attempting to do...if so, my
apologies.-----Original Message-----