[macvoiceover] Getting rid of the preview pain in mail.

  • From: matthew dyer <ilovecountrymusic483@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvisionaries@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 22 Jun 2009 09:01:43 -0400

Hello,  I know this topic has been brought up several times, but I
need to know how to disable the preview pain in mail.   If it has to
do with manovering the mouse, I am still learning how to work with my
new machine.  I do not have access here at work to google groups.  I
for this reason am unable to access the arcive or the guides for voice
over.  If anyone here can help me out I wout I would love it.

Matthew

--
You can lead a heart to love, but you can't make it fall.

MSN/e-mail:  ilovecountrymusic483@xxxxxxxxx
AIM:  mattdy1
skype: graduater2004.