[macvoiceover] Re: Getting battery status

  • From: Bryan Duarte <bryan0731@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 14 Mar 2012 11:35:32 -0700

You will want to click on the link he sent and download it to your computer. I
would download it to the desktop for easier location. Next you are going to
want to follow the directions he sent you for moving it and setting it.. Just
to add one more thing to the whole script working is under voiceover
utility>General there is a check box that says allow voiceover to be controlled
with apple script. You will want to check this box or the script he sent you
will not work for you.