[macvoiceover] Re: GarageBand tip.

  • From: Keith Reedy <WA9DRO@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 20 Mar 2008 16:50:36 -0400

Hi Oren,

Some of us have been talking about that, stay tuned.

Keith Reedy

On Mar 20, 2008, at 4:25 PM, Orin wrote:
Any chance audio tutorials will be made?

Thanks.

On Mar 20, 2008, at 10:14 AM, Keith Reedy wrote:

Hi folks,

Lock your track with the letter l. This will keep you from recording over your track. If you try to record over a locked track, you will be presented with a message telling you that the track is locked To unlock the track, just press l again.

This information will be in the revised guide coming soon.

Orin
orin.angi@xxxxxxxxx
MSN: joshuatubbs1@xxxxxxx
Skype: orin1112

Do you like mudding? To discuss related  topics, go here.
http://www.tbmic.jiglu.com

Do you like audio books? Would you like to hear them with enritching sound, music and acting? Stop reading books from the NLS, and go to http://www.graphicaudio.net , you'll be glad you did. I don't work there, but I love them so much I have to advertise them in every email I send.