[macvoiceover] GarageBand quick reference.

  • From: Keith Reedy <WA9DRO@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 17 Mar 2008 23:42:21 -0400

Hi folks,

I have added to the keyboard section of the guide and at some point I will be sending out an update, however, I thought that these added commands mite be a help to you.

Keyboard Commands

Record, r

Stop recording, Space bar

Go to the begining of the song, or, recording, z or enter

Rewind, or move forward in small sections,
left, or, right arrow keys

Rewind, or move forward in greater sections, command-option-left, or, right arrow keys

Play, space bar

New project, Command-n

Open, command-o if you have an existing project, start typing the name of it.

New track, command-option-n

New Basic track, command-shift-n

Delete track, command-delete

Show track mixer, command-y