To: <macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Wednesday, October 27, 2010 11:40 PM
Subject: [macvoiceover] GarageBand 6, amazing with Voiceover!!

Hi folks,

I have just spent just under an hour with the new GarageBand and I am most impressed! Moving a loop is as simple as pressing command-c to copy the loop and command-v to paste it in to the timeline.

Timeline and track headers are found in the arrange layout area which seems to be at the bottom of the screen.

Moving through the time line with the left and right arrows will take you to a new place in the timeline and give you, bar, beat, division and tick and when you come to the place where the playhead is located, it, will tell you that as well.

I will send along the keyboard commands, they are very important in GB6, commands like command-shift-l to sample your selected loop and some where around 119 more.

Keith Reedy
Please visit this page and click "Like" if you like!
http://m.facebook.com/pages/Keith-Reedy/114181261930792?fbb=rd45a72d7&refid=46

-----
No virus found in this message.