[macvoiceover] Re: GB again

  • From: "David Poehlman" <david.poehlman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 2 Apr 2008 12:57:39 -0400

is there an interfaceable guitar?

----- Original Message -----
From: "Keith Reedy" <WA9DRO@xxxxxxxxx>
To: <macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Wednesday, April 02, 2008 11:58 AM
Subject: [macvoiceover] Re: GB again

Hi Ginny,

At this time there does not seem to be a way to drag and drop the
loops in to a given track in the proper place with Voiceover, but, I
really think that will come along with time.

However all is not lost.  If you can use a MIDDI keyboard, you can use
any one of the synth instruments and multi track to make quite a
master pease.  And if you can play a guitar as well, you are in high
cotton, grin smile.

Keith Reedy