[macvoiceover] Re: GB again

  • From: "David Poehlman" <david.poehlman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 2 Apr 2008 18:33:29 -0400

there are two list boxes, when you select one in the first, it changes what
you can select in the second.  for instance, when you select digital basic,
you have a whole range of synthesizer presets you can select from.  Piano
and guitar don't give much and horns doesn't either neither with wood wind.

Loops are real sounds and they are modifiable only via the edit controls for
tempo etc.  you can have them recorded as digital or real instraments but I
have not figured out what that means.