[macvoiceover] Re: Fwd: audio discussion group established:

  • From: Keith Reedy <wa9dro@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 9 Aug 2009 17:45:18 -0400

I was kinda hopin that you wouldn't, grin smile!

Keith Reedy

God gives His best to those who leave the Choice with Him.
J Hudson Taylor.

On Aug 9, 2009, at 5:13 PM, David Poehlman wrote:

cool!

I'll sign right up!

On Aug 9, 2009, at 5:10 PM, Keith Reedy wrote:

Here is the info passed along to me on a new audio list.

Keith Reedy

God gives His best to those who leave the Choice with Him.
J Hudson Taylor.

Begin forwarded message:

From: allseed <allseedd@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: August 9, 2009 4:45:14 PM GMT-04:00
To: Keith Reedy <wa9dro@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: audio discussion group established:

Hello Keith;

If you desire, please pass on the following to your list:

A list called vimac audio has been formed at google groups to discuss audio production on the mac as it relates to accessibility by the visually impaired.
see details below: