[macvoiceover] Re: Fwd: Steve Ballmer calls Apple's Mac growth a "rounding error"

  • From: "ashley" <ash.cox@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 1 Aug 2009 09:20:03 +0100

I think Steve Ballmer's just annoyed that people are starting to buy macs, and
starting to see how much better they are. I tried the windows 7 rc the other
day, and i've never known a more slow, unusable, boring, inaccessible, badly
designed and unrelyable operating system. When ms ends support for xp in 2014,
i'm switching to mac.

ash
    Date: July 31, 2009 9:45:00 AM EDT

    Subject: Steve Ballmer calls Apple's Mac growth a "rounding error"

    Source: AppleInsider

    Speaking to a group of market analysts this week, Microsoft Chief Executive
Steve Ballmer repeatedly mentioned Apple, including a suggestion that a growing
rate of Mac adoption is statistically insignificant.
    Read more…

05:58:00