[macvoiceover] Re: Fwd: Microsoft office 2008 for macintosh. please read this

  • From: "David Poehlman" <david.poehlman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 22 Jan 2008 20:32:40 -0500

Microsoft has been shamming the assistive technology community for years and
throwing money around like it's watter to underline their point but at the
end of the day, how much of microsoft is really accessible and how much of
it is accessible because the little guys sweatted bullets and hacked into
software and operating systems to make it happen.