[macvoiceover] Re: Fwd: Microsoft office 2008 for macintosh. please read this

  • From: "Cheryl Homiak" <chomiak7737@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 22 Jan 2008 18:49:23 -0600

I'm sorry but this doesn't make a lot of sense to me. Is Microsoft trying to
say they are in the dark about what the problems are and need us to tell them
about it? The developers were certainly able to turn on voiceover and see what
the issues were. Had they asked us for this feedback before 08 was released I
could see it but why now when the cow is already out of the barn so to speak? I
could also understand it had it not ben reported on this list that office 08
was expected to be accessible. Likde David, I'm not shooting the messenger and
i hope this isn't a sham but I have to say I have definite doubts.