[macvoiceover] Fwd: Mariner Software's Year End Shopping Event

  • From: David Poehlman <david.poehlman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 29 Dec 2006 15:01:28 -0500

Begin forwarded message:

From: Logan Ryan <lryan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: December 29, 2006 11:33:50 AM EST
To: david.poehlman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Mariner Software's Year End Shopping Event

Mariner Software

Happy holidays from all of us at Mariner Software. While we would like to thank you personally for your support over the past year, we thought a better way might be to have one last blowout on everything in our online store.

MacJournal
Mariner Write
MarinerPak

Mariner Calc
Desktop Poet
Montage

To order:

1.) Visit our eStore

2.) Enter the promo code CHEERS in the in the field that says, "Enter Promotional Codes Here." It's at the bottom of the page.

3.) Click the Go button and continue through the next steps to get your savings!

Here at Mariner Software, we have plenty in store for 2007. We hope your new year will be just as exciting.

Warm Regards,

Logan Ryan
Director of Marketing
Mariner Software, Inc.

PS: If you are heading out to the Macworld Expo in January, make sure to stop by and say hi. We are at booth #2631.

Forward email

Mariner Software, Inc. | 401 North 3rd Street #665 | Minneapolis | MN | 55401