[macvoiceover] Fwd: [Mac-cessibility News] Petition to Adobe Systems Inc. for a COmmitment to Accessibility

  • From: Josh de Lioncourt <overlord@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 25 Aug 2009 11:40:22 -0700

Petition to Adobe Systems Inc. for a COmmitment to Accessibility

One of the most frequently asked questions by VoiceOver users is some variation on, When will we have access to Flash? The answer has been, as far as we have been able to determine, that Adobe Systems Inc. has no plans to provide
accessibility in Flash, or any of their other products for that [...]

You can read the rest of this news item at:
http://www.lioncourt.com/2009/08/25/petition-to-adobe-systems-inc-for-a-commitment-to-accessibility/

The Mac-cessibility Network
"...it's all within our reach..."
http://maccessibility.net