[macvoiceover] Re: Fwd: Firefox on Mac may become accessible

Yea!! How exciting!!

Portia.
----- Original Message ----- From: "Ricardo Walker" <rwalker296@xxxxxxxxx>
To: "Open Topics" <chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: "Macvoiceover list list" <macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Tuesday, January 17, 2012 8:22 AM
Subject: [macvoiceover] Fwd: Firefox on Mac may become accessible

I think the more option the better.

Ricardo Walker
ricardo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Twitter:@apple2thecore
www.appletothecore.info

Begin forwarded message:

From: Alex Hall <mehgcap@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Firefox on Mac may become accessible
Date: January 17, 2012 10:36:39 AM EST
To: macvisionaries <macvisionaries@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Hi all,
I just saw this in a tweet:
http://www.marcozehe.de/2012/01/17/accessible-firefox-on-mac-os-x-things-are-ramping-up/
It is a blog post saying that work to make Firefox accessible to Mac
VoiceOver users is nearing the initial testing phase and they will
need people to test beta builds in as soon as a few weeks. Of course,
this is great news for vo users, so I recommend watching that blog for
updates.

--
Have a great day,
Alex (msg sent from GMail website)