[macvoiceover] Re: Fusuon and Jaws

  • From: Ray Hazan <ray.hazan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 19 May 2008 14:59:26 +0100

David et al,

Jaws is fine with Fusion. I discovered I needed to be in full screen, so problem solved.

Ray
On 19 May 2008, at 13:43, David Truong wrote:

Hi,

Advise what?  It's a pretty broad question.  Personally I wouldn't worry
about Jaws under fusion.  I think Window Eyes works the best in a fusion
virtual machine. For me, Jaws ran very slow and when intense activity was taking place, the eloquence of Jaws stuttered and became distorted. Also,
Jaws crashed a bit as well.  I have had none of these problems using
Wineyes.